Using Clarify with Wordpress.com Two-Step Authentication
Wordpress.com Two-Step Authentication Error messages
Error message when attempting to upload a blog entry
Next time you try to upload something from Clarify to Wordpress, you may encounter a message like this.
Go to Wordpress Settings Security page
- Go to Wordpress Security Page.
- Scroll down until you see the 'Application Passwords' headline.
- Enter an Application Name, in this case 'Clarify'
- Click the 'Generate Password' button
- Copy the generated password and paste it into your Wordpress Settings in Clarify's preferences area.
Add your comment