How to capture images
Drag over the area you want to capture and then press return on your keyboard. The image will be captured.
If you would like a bit of a delay before the screen capture session begins, you can change the capture delay setting. Click on the number to the right of the camera to specify the number of seconds that Clarify should wait before starting the capture session after you click the capture button.
Changing the delay is helpful if you need to set up a screenshot. For example, if you want to capture a menu.
- Press the space bar to capture a full window instead of just a region. Press the spacebar again to go back to region capture mode.
- Press R to cycle through the previous regions you have captured. This can be handy when capturing the same area of the screen over and over again.
- Press C to show or hide the cursor in the capture.
- Mac: cmd-shift-2 (default)
- Windows: ctrl-shift-2 (default)