- How to rotate an image
- Replacing an image
- Automatically scaling images that you capture or add
- How Clarify handles screenshots taken on high-resolution monitors
- How to change the start number for a sequence annotation
- How to crop an image
- How to add multiple images to a step
- How to create an annotation preset from an existing annotation
- How to update existing annotations using an annotation preset
- How to blur information in images
- Changing the border that appears around step images
- Aligning and relayering annotations
- How do I resize images and the image canvas?
- How to configure the keyboard shortcut for capturing images
- Using the capture helper to capture images
- How do I share Clarify documents?
- Creating a sharing account to quickly export to PDF, Word, HTML, Email, Clarify-it.com, Evernote, or WordPress
- Sharing with WordPress
- Sharing with Dropbox
- Sharing with Evernote
- Why does my document need to be saved after exporting to a web sharing account?
- Using the Clipboard Template feature with Clarify-it and Dropbox sharing accounts
- How to break the link between a document and an online account
- Adding pages to a Github wiki using Markdown export
- How to edit your "Sharing" settings
- Importing DOCX files into Google Docs
- Internet Issues
- "Previous request not completed" error
- Error when trying to capture on Windows: "An error occurred while capturing the screen: process is not open for write"
- Why is the screen black when I try to capture the screen on Windows?
- Why does Clarify freeze when I try to capture the screen?
- How do I troubleshoot "error 10013 on socket"?
- Issues with posting to a WordPress blog
- Using Clarify with Wordpress.com Two-Step Authentication
- Unable to create a Dropbox or Evernote sharing account
- System compatibility issues
- "the document could not be created" error when using Mac App Store version
Jul 24, 2014